Media Looking For A Tragedy
Bay Area writer, Mary Patrick Kavanaugh, puts to rest grandiose dreams of publishing contracts, movie options, book tours and the Oprah show at the December 6th funeral service for her rejected novel, Family Plots: Love, Death and Tax Evasion. Friends and family, sick to death of hearing about “the book, the book, the book,” support her in her effort to just self-publish and move on.
• Read Full Press Release
• Book Cover
• Prologue [PDF]
• Excerpt - Chapter 1 [PDF]
• Download Six Tips to Overcoming Dead Dreams... [PDF]
• Invitation to Fun Funeral Event [PDF]
Articles by the Author
• 6 Ways to Overcome Dead Dreams, Dashed Hopes and Disappointments
• Putting the Fun Back Into Funerals
• Grieving With Gusto
• What the Hell? The Secret Didn't Work!